Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Prepping For Fall

Vintage Heather has been prepping for all the fall shows coming up!


       We are getting all prepared for our fall shows. From picking to painting fixing and staging. So excited!

                     
    Can't wait to add fall decor to this mix! Vintage Clocks, Scales, Headboard, Chalkboards, Accent Tables,Windows, etc.




 Here are some items that will be heading to my vintage sales. So glad I found the baby Jesus. He took me a little searching (these are vintage chalkware,by the way)! A piece of LuRay which I collect and peeking out from the bottom of the globe, do I see Ironstone...whaaat? We will have lots of ironstone! 


 Lovely hand painted Glamperware! Designed and painted by VintageHeather!


I love turning old ugly things into reloved beauties. ♥
                 
Stay tuned for more from VintageHeather and follow us at:  www.facebook.com/vintageheather

No comments:

Post a Comment